To motivate you to paintings regularly and harder, Nike is working carefully with a number of the pinnacle sportspersonalities in the world just like the proffesionals. on the subject of operating out we’re constantly attempting to find a few development in technology to present us that greater improve throughout our schooling sessions.
Create a exercise plan, watch the instruction videos, exercising, and log outcomes. There are exceptional kinds of educationapplications to pick from like weight loss, powerlifting, greyscale, energy education and extra. Or you can create customroutines and add custom exercises for your liking.
THIS IS THE ANDROID VERSION OF THE WORLD’s MOST INGENIOUS MOBILE WORKOUT APP (Number 1 on iOS for over a year)
THIS AWARD WINNING HEALTH AND FITNESS APP HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAN AND TRACK YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM.
– Chosen by the App Store as “App of the Week”
– No.1 Health & Fitness app – App Store Rewind, 2011
– Listed as one of Tech Crunch’s top 20 apps of 2011
– Listed as one of the best apps for weight loss by More.com
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING: – – “The iMuscle app has the benefit of teaching you more about the muscles that help your body move.”
“Anyone into sports training or rehabilitation science will immediately see the usefulness of this app.”
“iMuscle is a high-quality, professional-grade, but user-friendly app that will help users not just work out, but do so with maximum effectiveness and minimal injury. For personal or professional use, this is a fantastic fitness tool.”
“iMuscle is a sophisticated workout aid.”
— App of the Day
“iMuscle is a great option for learning to exercise and stretch specific muscles in your body.”
“iMuscle allows everyone from fitness junkies to work-out novices to create and maintain a personalized exercise program tailored to their specific needs.”
— 148 Apps
PREMIUM CONTENT: –
iMuscle 2 provides users with the ability to zoom into an area on our 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and/or rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Once identified, just add it to a workout. The app also features our unique animations which provide direction on how to properly perform each exercise. In addition to individual users, iMuscle 2 was designed with multiple users in mind, making it ideal for fitness instructors and physiotherapists to use with their clients.
iMUSCLE 2’S TOP FEATURES ARE:
– Rotate and zoom-in to our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
– Slick new interface with easy to find workout and exercise areas featuring animated exercise icons.
– Over 650 high-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for both gym and home users.
-Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
– Search for exercises by type, area worked or equipment used.
– Add customized exercises to the app database.
– Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature — with automatic prompts for set, rep and weight details.
– Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
– Easily track your body measurements.
– Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
– Share your progress via e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
– 50+ Present workouts.
– Hints and tips for every exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: it is currently not possible to share workouts or personal data between Android and Apple devices.
Cross platform compatibility is something we will be working towards in the future.
iMUSCLE 2 KEYS ARE:
– choose you favorite exercises
– build you workout or use preset workouts specifying your weights sets and reps
– enjoy every exercise you do
– enjoy your fitness training and improve your health
HOW TO USE:
1. To work on a particular body area, zoom into the area on our 3D model. Tap on a muscle you want to work on and a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that muscle will be presented.
2. Select an exercise and you’ll be shown an animated 3D model performing that exercise. You’ll also see a written detailed description of how to perform the exercises. Primary and secondary muscles targeted will also be highlighted.
3. Add the exercise to a workout.
Enjoy your workout!