As you’d count on, you could add both M3U and XSPF playlists to the app. EPG assist comes inside the form of XMLTV and JTV. when you have a UDP proxy (set up through your nearby area community), you can use the IPTV app to play multicast streams. adding new content to IPTV is simple. You access content material on your nearby report device and paste URLs at once from the internet or your device’s clipboard. The app works with HTTP and UDP streams, and can play films.
The app gives some customization options too. it is able to display the channels you’ve introduced in a listing, grid, or tile view, depending that you decide upon.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS APP DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY CHANNLES ***
*** THE APPLICATION REQUIRES A PLAYLIST TO WORK ***
Please don’t ask me for playlists, I don’t have / don’t share / don’t sell playlists!
For the Playlist you can search for some IPTV Forum
If you usually use VLC or IPTV bouquet for Dreambox to watch TV this app is for you.
You need to use your own IPTV list to watch channels
I suggest to install VLC for Android or Better MX Player if the default Video Player is not able to Play streaming video
If you would like to translate the applcation in your language please contact me!
Basic Functions Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMJmwMT4ao (Thanks to “Il CIELO SUL TUBO” user for the video)
– Integrated Player (Advanced & Light)
– Chromecast Support (Beta)
– Parental Control
– Remote Controller support
– Backup / Restore Settings
– M3U playlists support
– Multi EPG support (TV Guide)
– Auto EPG update
– EPG alias management
– All the EPG providers are included
– Picons support in different size
– Ability to download On Demand Programs!
– Ability to record Live Streaming with time limit!
– More than 10 Themes availables!
– Time Recording
– Timers Management
– Autostart On Boot Function
– Set Memo function for Events on TV Guide
– Search for Similar Events on TV Guide
– Sliding EPG time
Additional features are available in Pro version:
– Ad free
– A big thanks from me
* First you’ll need to add a Playlist by inserting m3u link or select a previously saved playlist file.