The game teaches a range of skills as well as letter sounds, recognizing the distinction between higher and graphic symbol letters and English vocabulary and pronunciation. nice for educational institution and early faculty age kids. Includes several mini games, words and phrases within the lessons and verbalizer audio clips. Exercises area unittailored to assist the users learn and review vocabulary effectively. whereas victimisation the app, children can earn points for proper answers and race against the clock to level up. maths provides individuals heaps of bother thereforeit would be sensible to begin young once teaching these ideas.
Please Click Here to Download
Math games for kids: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, negative numbers… With the learning games of Math Land, kids will learn math while enjoying a real adventure packed with action and educational arithmetic games.
Math Land is an educational video game for children and adults. With it they will learn and obtain reinforcement for the main mathematical operations—sums, subtraction, multiplication, sorting from higher to lower, division, and negative numbers.
It is not just a math app—it’s a real educational adventure!
An evil pirate, Max, has stolen the sacred gems and has cursed the islands filling them with obstacles and traps. Help Ray, our pirate, find the gems and restore the natural order of things. Navigate your ship through the seas to get them, but remember: you will need a spyglass to discover new islands.
Solve fun math games to get them: addition, subtraction, numbering, multiplication tables, and division. The islanders need you!
Have fun with over 25 levels and negotiate all kinds of obstacles in order to get to the chest that holds the gem. It will be a real adventure—you’ll have to deal with quicksand, bewitched parrots, volcanoes with lava, puzzle games, magic doors, funny carnivorous plants, etc. It will surprise you!
For children aged 5-6:
* Learning to add and subtract with very small numbers and amounts (1 to 10).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 10).
* Sorting numbers from lower to higher (1 to 10).
* Reinforcing mental arithmetic with already learned additions and subtractions.
For children aged 7-8:
* Learning to add and subtract with larger numbers and amounts (1 to 20).
* Getting started on learning multiplication tables (the learning of multiplication tables will be done gradually in order to track the children’s progress).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 50).
* Sorting numbers from lower to higher (1 to 50).
* Developing mental arithmetic with educational games based on addition, subtraction, and multiplication tables.
For children aged 9+ and adults:
* More complex additions and subtractions, teaching mental association of numbers with different arithmetic strategies (adding and subtracting).
* Reinforcing the learning of all multiplication tables (multiplications).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower and vice versa, including negative numbers.
* Learning mathematical operations with negative numbers.
* Mental division.
* Developing advanced mental arithmetic with sums, subtractions, multiplications, and divisions.
WE ARE DIDACTOONS
Our development studio, Didactoons, has extensive experience in developing educational apps and games that combine learning and fun. Proof of this is the success of our other three apps and their—at the moment—over three million downloads worldwide:
* Buddy School: An educational video game packed with fun math activities, puzzles, and games for all ages.
* Dino Tim: An educational video game for learning shapes, numbers, and getting started on addition and subtraction.
* Monster Numbers: A real educational adventure that blends pure arcade fun and learning mathematics.
So don’t miss it—download the free educational game Math Land!
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/b/117960180646725124390/?hl=es
Educational video game: Math Land
Recommended age: children aged 5+ and adults
Please Click Here to Download