SD Maid looks a lot of involved with the file-removal side of such apps. This application may be a master in up the performance of the smartphone. SDMaid’s CorpseFinder operate will notice and delete “leftover” files, from apps that are uninstalled, whereas the SystemCleaner and AppCleaner options take away “expendable” files. South DakotaMaid mainly aims to get rid of inessential files occupying house on the device. By doing therefore, the mobile users will notice the best possible speed and even boost the performance of their devices moreover. additionally to detaching the junk.
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.